Editing services for non-fiction, fiction, and memoir include:
*Digital Book World designated the eBook version of How Do We Love, by Danielle Landis, as meeting a high standard of Quality, Excellence, and Design. QED is the “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval™”for eBook design and formatting.
Edited, Designed, and/or Developed by Buckskin Books.
Published under the authors' imprints.
- Life Together: Reflections on Faith, Love, and Caring for a Spouse with Alzheimer's, by Robert Wyble (e-book conversion, epub). Coming in 2021.
- Baja Redemption, by John R. Gentile (developmental editing, copyediting, cover design, interior design and layout), 2021.
- Gila Lost and Found: Search and Rescue in New Mexico, by Marc Levesque (cover, interior design, and layout), 2021.
- Above and Below: Silent Heroes of World War II, by Lee Bryan (cover design), 2020, coming in 2021.
- Batchit, Arizona: The Rise and Fall, by Roger A. Smith (Interior design for print and publication preparation, cover design, interior maps and illustrations), Batchit Books, Private Publication, 2020.
- The Expendable: The True Story of Patrol Wing 10, PT Squadron 3, and a Navy Corpsman Who Refused to Surrender When the Philippine Islands Fell to Japan, by John Lewis Floyd (E-book design and development), Trou de Lapin, 2020.
- Positively Conflicted: Engaging with Courage and Compassion in a Combative World, by Sam Ardery (E-book design and development), 2020.
- Terrain of Lost Souls, by Anthony Hains, (E-book design and development), PCNY Books, 2020.
- Aloha Serendipity: Traveling Without an Agenda, Meeting Kindred Spirits, by Esther Melvin. (Interior design), Private publication, 2020.
- Sweet Nightingale, Book 3 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, 2019 (Interior design and e-book development), Owlsgate Press, 2020
- K3+. by Erasmo Acosta, (E-book design and development), Erasmix Books, 2020
- Sins of the Father, by Anthony Hains, (E-book design and development), PCNY Books, 2020
- McKeen Country: The Life and Times of a Frontier Family, by Bonnie McKeen Schmieder (Cover design, print interior design and pre-press preparation, including editing and placement of 120 images and old photographs) Private publication, 2019.
- Beating Depression and Bipolar Disorder Without Drugs: A Memoir of Survival in a Male-Dominated World, by Julia A. Sherman, Phd., (Developmental editing, copy/line editing, e-pub and Kindle conversions, print interior design and pre-press preparation, publishing to Amazon and Barnes and Noble), Persephone Publications, 2019.
- Serene, Book 3 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, 2019 (Interior design and e-book development), Owlsgate Press, 2019
- Nightshade's Requiem, by Anthony Hains, (E-book design and development), PCNY Books, 2019
- Sleep in the Dust of the Earth, by Anthony Hains, (E-book design and development), PCNY Books, 2019
- The Urban Herbalist: A Guide to Medicinal Plants of Midwest Cities, Rosita Arvigo (e-book design and development)Story Bridge Books, 2018
- The Torment, by Anthony Hains, (E-book design and development), PCNY Books, 2018
- Partrick Road, by Celeste Wakefield (cover and logo design for Crucible Books, and e-book development), 2018
The Barn: A Short Story, by Erin Wilcox, (e-book development only), Family Country Books, 2017
- Sweet Aswang, by Anthony Hains, (E-book design and development), PCNY Books, 2017.
- Lay Brothers: Book 2 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, Owlsgate Press, 2015
- The Dog That Was Lost in Paradise, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, Press Sure Publications, 2015
- The Prussian Dispatch: Book 1 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, Owlsgate Press, 2013
- I Didn't Tell Them Anything: The Wartime Secrets of an American Girl, by Aleena Rieger, Sun Petal Books, 2014 (e-book development only)
- Chivalry, a novel by Kristie Higgins, (Developmental editing, copy/line editing) Allegro Publishing, 2014
- The Dog That Couldn't Come Home, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, Press Sure Publications, 2014
- How Do We Love? by Danielle Landis, Gypsy House, 2013
- Bella Coola 4: Dogs in the Forest, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, Press Sure Publications, 2013
- Polarization and the Healthier Church, by Ronald W. Richardson, 2012
Accolades and Endorsements
From John Lewis Floyd, author of The Expendable, 2021 winner of the Arizona-New Mexico Nonfiction eBook:
"More than a year later, sales of The Expendable are steady and strong. 70% of sales are Kindle books. I attribute no small part of that to your formatting. Some of the reviews have actually commented on the quality of the ebook reading. Your fee was a great investment, and I cannot recommend you more highly to any independent author in my situation. Thanks again for your contribution to the book’s success."
From John Gentile, author of Baja Redemption, American Writing Awards finalist in Thriller/Adventure Category:
"I wanted to let you know that Baja Redemption was a finalist in The American Writing Awards competition. There was one winner and five finalists in the thriller/adventure category. I do believe that a good part of these accolades is due in no small part to yours and Katie's fantastic editing. Thank you so much!"