Editing services include:
Edited, Designed, and Developed by Buckskin Books.
Published under the authors' imprints.
- McKeen Country: The Life and Times of a Frontier Family, by Bonnie McKeen Schmieder (Cover design, print interior design and pre-press preparation, including editing and placement of 120 images and old photographs) Private publication, 2019.
- Beating Depression and Bipolar Disorder Without Drugs: A Memoir of Survival in a Male-Dominated World, by Julia A. Sherman, Phd., (Developmental editing, copy/line editing, e-pub and Kindle conversions, print interior design and pre-press preparation, publishing to Amazon and Barnes and Noble), 2019.
- Serene, Book 3 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, 2019 (Interior design and e-book development), 2019
- Partrick Road, by Celeste Wakefield (cover and logo design for Crucible Books, and e-book development), 2018
The Barn: A Short Story, by Erin Wilcox, (e-book development only), 2017
- Lay Brothers: Book 2 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, 2015
- The Dog That Was Lost in Paradise, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, 2015
- The Prussian Dispatch: Book 1 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson, 2013
- I Didn't Tell Them Anything: The Wartime Secrets of an American Girl, by Aleena Rieger, 2014 (e-book development only)
- Chivalry, a novel by Kristie Higgins, 2014
- The Dog That Couldn't Come Home, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, 2014
- How Do We Love? by Danielle Landis, 2013
- Bella Coola 4: Dogs in the Forest, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, 2013
- Polarization and the Healthier Church, by Ronald W. Richardson, 2012
*Digital Book World designated the eBook version of How Do We Love, by Danielle Landis, as meeting a high standard of Quality, Excellence, and Design. QED is the “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval™”for eBook design and formatting.
Danielle's Comments: "Thank you so very much for all of your time and effort that you dedicated to this project. Your skill, work ethic, and perseverance are a rare and appreciated gift indeed! How Do We Love? is so much better thanks to your involvement."